JOB OF THE GENERAL MANAGER 4.0
The job of a General Manager is no walk in the park and a challenge to even the most talented and effective executives.
MIM has been grooming thousands of leaders to achieve even bigger success through our Job of the General Manager programme since 1998. Tailored to suit the current market’s needs, this year’s ‘Job of the General Manager 4.0’ is designed to support your career advancement and equip you with all the right skills to succeed.
Delivered by faculty who have taught in top global companies and carry vast hands-on experience as practitioners within Asia, JOGM 4.0 is designed to support your leadership impact and organizational performance.
Who should join
- C-Level Executives
- General Managers
- Senior Managers & Managers
- Business Owners
- This programme incorporates the use of participative and interactive facilitation techniques, personal reflection exercises, group discussions, case studies, video presentations and profiling tool to enhance experiential learning and subsequent post-training application.
How will I benefit
- Strengthen your leadership and management competencies and results
- Sustain actionable knowledge on proven strategies
- Gain toolkits for post-workshop applications.
- Gain transformative leadership insights.