MIM CERTIFICATE IN FACILITATION
Facilitation is increasingly being recognised as a valuable skill for leaders and managers to effectively lead and manage the ‘process’ of organizing work with groups during meetings, project planning workshops, management retreats, change management programme, team building events, training, etc…the list is endless. To get the most of these activities including generate participation, create active engagement, foster true collaboration, empower people and, harness the wisdom within the participating members, skilled facilitation is a critical success factor!
MIM’s Certificate in Facilitation programme offers the participants the opportunity to learn, practice and gain feedback on the art and the science of facilitation from a seasoned industry practitioner who is a Certified Professional Facilitator CPF™.
Who should join
- Leaders, managers, project team members, officers and executives who regularly lead meetings, workshops, discussion sessions and wish to make them more effective by using structured facilitation process and techniques.
What will I learn
- • Understand facilitation and its role in an organisation
• Identify and understand facilitation competencies
• Learn and apply how to design facilitation process and select appropriate facilitation
techniques for effective outcomes
• Learn how to manage participant dynamics
• Hone facilitation skills through the practice sessions
• Reflect on areas for improvement based on the feedback received
WHY INVEST IN FACILITATION SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME?
• Increase engagement and participation in meetings, discussions or workshops
• Enhance employee/participant accountability and responsibility
• Improve meeting, discussion or workshop efficiency and outcomes
• Develop leadership skills
• Improve interpersonal and communication skills
• Support organisation development and change management initiatives
• Nurture creative thinking and problem solving skills
• Improve planning and time management skills