Bi-monthly continuing professional development (CPD) talks that are industry-relevant and aimed at enhancing your skills.
* Membership is subject to the approval by the General Council.
The MIM CPD Talks are a series of 2-hour seminars held on a bi-monthly basis at MIM Office. Topics cover a wide range of interests. including personal effectiveness, customer service, human resource management, marketing management, finance management and more.
- CPD talks are free for MIM Individual Members.
- Group/Corporate Members can send up to 5 employees for free at a time
- Group/Corporate Members can send additional participants for RM20 each.
- Non-members are required to pay RM50 each.
- Payment can be done online, bank in or cash before the seminar.
- High quality seminars to increase your knowledge, competencies and skills
- Networking with other participants
- Light refreshments provided
- Letter of attendance upon request
Topic : Culture Eats Strategy for Breakfast-Reality or Myth?
Date : 13 March 2020 (Friday)
Time : 3 – 5pm
Speaker : Ms. Qurratu Ainie Hafani